Customer Support Center
For help with your Washington Healthplanfinder application or to get answers about coverage, call our Customer Support Center. Help is available in 175 languages. Language and disability accommodations are provided at no cost.
- Toll-free: 1-855-923-4633
- TTY: 1-855-627-9604
- Hours: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday – Friday
- Email: email@example.com
If you’ve already contacted Washington Healthplanfinder regarding an issue with your application, please be aware that it may take time to review your issue.
Get Free, In-Person Help
Navigators and brokers provide free, in-person help signing up for coverage.
Washington Apple Heath (Medicaid)
For questions about your Washington Apple Health eligibility, coverage, claims, or billing, call the Washington State Health Care Authority.
- Eligibility: 1-800-562-3022 or submit questions online
- Coverage, Claims & Billing: 1-800-562-3022, submit questions online, or find local help
Contact Your Health or Dental Insurance Company
You should contact your health or dental insurance company directly for help with:
- Paying your monthly premium
- Coverage claims and benefits
- Reporting changes in contact information (email address, mailing address)
Bridgespan: 1-855-857-9944, 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday – Friday
Community Health Plan of Washington: 1-800-930-0132, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday – Friday
Coordinated Care: 1-877-687-1197, TTY/TDD: 1-877-941-9238, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday – Friday
Delta Dental: 1-800-526-8323, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday – Friday
Dental Health Services: 1-855-495-0906, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday – Friday
Dentegra: 1-800-471-0284, 7:15 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST Monday – Friday
Group Health Cooperative: 1-888-901-4636, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday – Friday
Kaiser Permanente: 1-800-813-2000, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday – Friday
LifeWise: 1-800-592-6804, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday – Friday
Molina: 1-888-858-3492, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday – Friday
Premera: 1-800-722-1471, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday – Friday
Regence: 1-888-344-6347, 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday – Friday
Problems with an Insurance Company
- File a complaint online with the Office of the Insurance Commissioner
- Phone: 1-800-562-6900
File an Appeal About Your Eligibility
You have the right to request an appeal if you think your eligibility decision is wrong.
Report Suspected Fraud
- Phone: 1-844-586-9350
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: P.O. Box 1757, Olympia, WA 98507
- Get free assistance with Medicare services
- Phone: 1-800-562-6900
Washington Health Benefit Exchange Website
- To report a broken link or incorrect information on www.wahbexchange.org, email email@example.com*
*This is not a Washington Healthplanfinder customer support resource.