Plan Certification Workgroup
The Plan Certification Workgroup (previously the Plan Management Workgroup) provides a venue for representatives of Washington state’s health and dental insurers to provide input on how to offer individual and small group health plans through Washington Healthplanfinder. Learn more about offering plans on Washington Healthplanfinder.
The Plan Certification Workgroup is open to all health and dental insurance carriers interested in the Washington Health Benefit Exchange.
- 2020 QHP Guidance for Participation
- 2020 QDP Guidance for Participation
- 2020 Certification Process Timeline
- 2019 QIS Implementation Plan & Progress Report
- 2019 QHP Guidance for Participation – Final
- 2019 QDP Guidance for Participation – Final
- 2019 Plan Certification Timeline
- 2019 Issuer Submission Form
- 834 Enrollment Transaction Companion Guide
- Enrollment & Payment Process Guide
- 2018 QRS Call Letter
- QHP Participation Agreement
- QDP Participation Agreement
- Exchange Cross-Mapping Form
For past certifications, visit Past Plan Certifications.
Phone Conference Dial: 1-719-359-9722 Passcode: 694406…
View All Events
View Archived Events