1095 Correction Requests

What if Information is Incorrect or Missing from My 1095-A?

If you need to update on your 1095-A, fill out a correction request online.

Update the form if:

  • You have incorrect coverage dates (start date, end date, number of months covered, etc.)
  • The tax credit amount is incorrect.

You do not need to submit a correction request if:

  • Your name or a household member's name is spelled incorrectly
  • An incorrect physical address is listed on your 1095-A. The information can be updated when you file your tax return.
  • Your household size changed and you forgot to update, this can be updated using the Form 8962.

You will receive a response from Washington Healthplanfinder If you submit your correction request within 5 business days before the tax filing due date.

We will review requests submitted before the deadline but can't guarantee a response by the tax filing cut-off date.

What if Information is Incorrect or Missing from My 1095-B?

If your address or name is incorrect on your 1095-B, no corrections or updates to the form are necessary. The IRS has already received the required information.

Report a Change
If you are receiving Apple Health coverage for adults, children, pregnant individuals, and parent/caretakers, update your information by signing in to your account or contact us to speak with a customer service representative at: 1-855-923-4633. 

For individuals who are aged, blind, disabled or in need of long-term services and supports receiving Apple Health coverage visit washingtonconnect.org or call DSHS Customer Service Center at 1-877-501-2233.