Welcome to the new look for wahbexchange.org, the website of the Washington Health Benefit Exchange. In addition to a fresher, cleaner look, our redesigned website makes it easier for customers to find the information and resources they need to enroll through Washington Healthplanfinder.
Some new features include:
- Sections devoted to new and current customers: New customers can learn about coverage basics, who’s eligible to sign up for coverage and tips to use when filling out their application. Current customers can access information about maintaining their coverage, using their coverage and more.
- A search tool to get answers: Use the search at the top of your browser window to search our entire website of resources, including frequently asked questions. Type a word or phrase into the search, and browse the related articles for more information.
- A responsive, mobile-friendly design: Now, it’s easier to use wahbexchange.org on your smart phones and tablets. Nearly 20 percent of visitors to wahbexchange.org
use their mobile device.
- A blog to keep you in the know: Stay up to date on Washington Healthplanfinder news, customer testimonials and enrollment reminders.
- Tools and resources for partners: Our new Partner Toolkit offers our partners and stakeholders the tools and resources they need to help Washingtonians get covered. Partners can find social media content, fact sheets, print materials and more in our toolkit.
In addition to these new features, you’ll also find a health insurance glossary, enrollment reports and resources in 14 other languages. Visit our calendar to find enrollment events and Exchange meetings, go to the Contact Us section to sign up for email updates or learn more about the Exchange under About the Exchange.
Our new website allows customers to have a wealth of information at their fingertips. We encourage customers to open up wahbexchange.org on their smart phones, tablets or desktop computers and use it as a resource while they fill out an application and shop for a plan through Washington Healthplanfinder.
We have also developed this user’s guide to help people get familiarized with the new website.
We’d love to hear your feedback about our redesigned site! Email us at email@example.com to let us know what you think.