March 2019 | Topics: Submitting Separate Applications, Tribal Assister Survey | Presentation | Audio
February 2019 | Topics: Split Applications, Tribal Assister Survey |Presentation| Audio
January 2019 | Topics: Non-Medicaid Access to Behavioral Health, Medicaid & Behavioral Health | Presentation | Audio
December 2018 | Topics: Tribal Assister IVR, Support Reminders | Presentation | Audio
November 2018 | Topics: Plan Selection, Tribal Assister IVR, Conditional Status, Support Reminders | Presentation | Audio
October 2018 | Topics: Tribal Assister Enrollment Process, LMS Access for 365, OE, 2019 Plans | Presentation | Audio
September 2018 | Topics: History of Tribal Assisters, Tricare/HPF Notification |Presentation | Audio
August 2018 | Topics: LMS Dashboard Updates, Sponsorship Policy | Presentation
June 2018 | Topics: Tribal Assister Enrollment, Exempt Income, Plan Filings, Medicare Aging Out | Presentation | Audio
May 2018 | Topics: Tribal Data, Tribal Assister Survey | Presentation | Audio
April 2018 | Topics: Tax Filing, Partnering, System Downtime, LMS Dashboard | Presentation | Audio
March 2018 | Topics: Sponsorship Process, Tribal Support Overview | Presentation | Audio
February 2018 | Topics: Conditional Eligibility, Enrollment Knowledge Transfers, Tobacco Use Premium Rates| Presentations | Audio
January 2018 | Topics: CHIP Update, Conditional Eligibility, Individual Mandate | Presentations | Audio
December 2017 | Topics: Tribal Webpage Update, OE Update, CHIP | Presentation | Audio
November 2017| Topics: Smartplanfinder, Sponsorship, Consumer Plan Rate Increases, 2018 Plan Certification | Presentation | Audio
October 2017 | Topics: Medicare Eligibility | Presentation
September 2017| Topics: Medicare Eligibility | Presentation | Audio
View past webinars
American Indian/Alaska Native Provisions in the ACA (rev. Nov. 2016)
The federal government has a “Trust Responsibility” for providing health care to
AI/ANs; this is acknowledged by the unique AI/AN provisions in the ACA.
- Tribal Premium Sponsorship
- Tribal Assister Training & Certification
- No open enrollment periods. Can enroll up to once a month.
- No co-pays, deductibles, or co-insurance if under 300% of the FPL.
- No copays, deductibles or co-insurance if over 300% of the FPL and use a tribal/IHS facility or are referred out by a Contract Health Service program to another provider.
- Choice of Bronze plan with cost-sharing.
- AI/ANs eligible for IHS services are eligible to show IHS eligibility and a waiver from the requirement for individuals to have health insurance.
View archived training