Washington Healthplanfinder Has a New Look!
Welcome to the new homepage for www.wahealthplanfinder.org, the online health insurance marketplace for individuals, families, and small businesses. In addition to a fresher, cleaner look, our redesigned homepage makes it easier for customers to find important information, online help tools, and to stay covered.
- Prominent and timely reminders: From July to October, the Washington Healthplanfinder homepage features information about special enrollment periods, and the importance of current customers keeping their accounts up-to-date. As November 1 approaches, information about open enrollment will be featured, with steps on how to renew coverage and important deadlines.
- Up-to-date, searchable FAQs: Click “Customer Support” in the top-right of Washington Healthplanfinder to search for answers to your questions. We update the questions based on search terms – the more questions you ask, the more answers we’ll provide!
- Direct link to customer resources: Resources are available at www.wahbexchange.org for new and current customers about filling out the application and shopping for a plan.
- Language access: In the footer, you’ll find links to resources in 14 languages.
- Alert message bar: When necessary, updates about important customer notices, including extended downtime for Washington Healthplanfinder, will be featured at the top of the homepage.
- Real People, Real Stories: Regularly updated stories about the Washington residents who have signed up for coverage through Washington Healthplanfinder.
- A responsive, mobile-friendly design: The homepage and customer support features of the new homepage are now easier to use on a smart phone and tablet.