Enrolling in health care insurance can be confusing – but we’ve got you covered! There are many self-help tools available through wahealthplanfinder.org and wahbexchange.org to help you understand the enrollment process, definitions of top health insurance terms, and more.
- Wahealthplanfinder.org is where you apply for and enroll into insurance. You’ll create a sign in to this site to maintain your application information from year to year.
- Find free, in-person help from a Navigator or Broker near you. You can search by zip code or language preference.
- Select “Customer Support” for application quick tips and FAQs.
- Wahbexchange.org has lots of information to help you through the application process, whether you are a new or returning customer.
- Use the search function to find documents and pages on specific key terms.
- Learn more about how insurance works by visiting the Know Your Plan page.
- Visit our Facebook and Twitter pages to get updates and information on Open Enrollment and other health related news and deadlines.
- Ask your application and enrollment questions during our Facebook Office Hours and get real-time answers from our enrollment specialists.
- We will be holding office hours throughout Open Enrollment. Dates and times will be listed on our Facebook page.