Follow the Exchange on social media and share our content:
- Twitter: @WAPlanFinder
- Instagram: @WAPlanFinder
Open Enrollment Continues (Dec. 16 – Jan. 15)
Suggested Social Media Posts:
- Open enrollment is extended now through January 15th for coverage beginning February 1st. Plans include new Cascade Care plans which offer you more ways to live well with doctor visits, mental health services, and generic drugs – all before paying hundreds out of pocket. Enroll now! #GetCoveredWA #StayCoveredWA
- You can still enroll in a health plan through @waplanfinder by Jan. 15th to begin coverage on Feb. 1st! They have more plan options like Cascade Care and free assistance to help you find a plan. Visit wahealthplanfinder.org #GetCoveredWA #StayCoveredWA
- Are you still looking for health or dental coverage? Visit @waplanfinder to find, compare, and enroll in a plan by Jan.15th to begin coverage on Feb. 1st. Visit wahealthplanfinder.org today to learn more #GetCoveredWA #StayCoveredWA
- You can still enroll in a health plan through @wahealthplanfinder by Jan. 15th to begin coverage on Feb. 1st! They have more plan options like Cascade Care and enrollment specialists to help you find the plan that’s right for you and your family— free of charge. Visit wahealthplanfinder.org to learn more #GetCoveredWA #StayCoveredWA
- Are you still looking for health or dental coverage? Enroll in a plan through @wahealthplanfinder by Jan.15th to begin coverage on Feb. 1st. Local, free assistance is available – such as translation and disability services – to help you find and compare plans. Visit wahealthplanfinder.org today #GetCoveredWA #StayCoveredWA
- Washingtonians can still enroll in a health or dental plan. Enroll before January 15th to secure coverage that begins on February 1st. Visit WAHealthplanfinder.org to learn more.
- Washingtonians can access in-person, virtual, or online customer support resources, now through January 15th, by visiting WAHealthplanfinder.org.
Open Enrollment Continues (Dec. 16 – Jan. 15)
Get Covered Day
Social media suggested post:
- It’s Get Covered America Day! Make sure you and your family are covered in the new year by enrolling in a health plan through @waplanfinder by Dec. 15th for coverage beginning Jan. 1st. Visit wahealthplanfinder.org to get started. #GetCoveredWA #GetCovered2021
- It’s Get Covered America Day! Make sure you and your family are covered in the new year by enrolling in a health plan through @wahealthplanfinder by Dec. 15th for coverage beginning Jan. 1st. Visit wahealthplanfinder.org to get started. #GetCoveredWA #GetCovered2021
Get Covered Day Graphics:
- Don’t wait until the last minute! Get covered today for the coverage beginning Jan. 1 at https://wahealthplanfinder.org/
- Washington Healthplanfinder offers a wide range of resources to help people navigate their coverage options—including in-person enrollment centers, virtual video or phone assistance, and the WAPlanfinder Mobile App.
- Washington Healthplanfinder offers 11 full-service enrollment centers across the state to help Washingtonians enroll for the insurance plan that fits their needs.
- Each center offers free, confidential assistance from qualified staff who help customers answer tough questions about health coverage—as well as provide cultural, linguistic, and disability support for customers with special needs.
- They can also help determine whether customers qualify for financial assistance.
- If you’d like to receive virtual assistance, you can schedule a video or phone consultation with an enrollment expert by visiting WAHealthplanfinder.org.
Open Enrollment Continues (Spanish Translated):
Special Enrollment Period General Awareness:
- SEP General Awareness
- SEP General Awareness (Chinese)
- SEP General Awareness (Khmer)
- SEP General Awareness (Korean)
- SEP General Awareness (Laotian)
- SEP General Awareness (Russian)
- SEP General Awareness (Somali)
- SEP General Awareness (Spanish)
- SEP General Awareness (Vietnamese)
Special Enrollment Period How-to-Guide:
- SEP How-to-Guide
- SEP How-to-Guide (Chinese)
- SEP How-to-Guide (Khmer)
- SEP How-to-Guide (Korean)
- SEP How-to-Guide (Laotian)
- SEP How-to-Guide (Russian)
- SEP How-to-Guide (Somali)
- SEP How-to-Guide (Spanish)
- SEP How-to-Guide (Vietnamese)
This guide aims to clarify Washington Health Benefit Exchange styles, including look, feel and written standards for all Washington Healthplanfinder content. Download the Washington Healthplanfinder style guide.
These PDFs are free, print-ready materials for you to use and distribute.
Open Enrollment News Release Template
Open Enrollment Announcement
Announcement in 20 different languages.
Open Enrollment Continues (Dec. 16 – Jan. 15 for Feb. 1 Coverage) Announcement
Announcement in 8 different languages
Open Enrollment Outreach Best Practices Guide
Key messages and tips.
Road Map to Health
User’s Guide to Key Terms
Navigator Enrollment Guide
A step-by-step guide through the enrollment process with a navigator.
Broker Enrollment Guide
A step-by-step guide through the enrollment process with a broker.
Qualified Health Plan Metal Levels
Citizenship and Immigration Eligibility Chart
Health Coverage Options for Childcare Workers & Their Families
What is Washington Healthplanfinder Fact Sheet
Language Assistance Posters
Specific Health Insurance Benefits for American Indians/Alaskan Natives
Quick Start Guide to Applying for Health Coverage
Special Enrollment Period Eligibility Checker
H-2A Visa Workers