Recent System Updates
Sept. 22, 2018
- Mobile-friendly account dashboard and plan confirmation. Account and plan confirmation screens have been redesigned for a best-fit experience on mobile or tablet devices.
- Smart Planfinder onboarding. Customers are provided an overview of what to look for when shopping for health plans including their provider or prescription needs and estimated costs. This makes using Smart Planfinder easier.
- Real-time emails. Customers confirming or canceling their qualified health and/or dental plan will receive an email with that information. The email also invites customers to provide feedback about their experience.
- Auto-renewal onboarding. Customers who are auto-renewed into the same or similar plan for the upcoming coverage year will have information presented to them when they sign in to their account for the first time during open enrollment.
- WAPlanfinder mobile app update. After downloading this new version (v.3.0), customers can apply, report a change and renew easily through the mobile app. More information and links to download the app available at www.wahbexchange.org/mobile.
June 18, 2018
- Simplified the experience to create or update an account password. A password strength indicator feature has been added to help customers creating a new Washington Healthplanfinder account or resetting their password for an existing account. More information available at www.wahbexchange.org/new-password-requirements.
April 21, 2018
- Streamlined income and deduction input for new and renewing customers. Income and deduction questions have been separated by type and category in the application making input more user-friendly. In line help such as calculators and messaging provide additional guidance to consumers.
- Mobile-friendly application, change reporting and renewal. With close to 50 percent of customers visiting wahealthplanfinder.org on a mobile device or tablet, application screens have been redesigned for a best-fit experience. Customers can apply, report a change and renew easily when using a mobile device.
- Refined special enrollment eligibility process. Customers reporting a change through Washington Healthplanfinder will be guided through a custom shopping experience depending on their qualifying life event. Health plan confirmation screens and correspondence have also been improved and simplified.
- Refined conditional eligibility process. Improved notices and alerts for documentation requirements and upcoming deadlines for conditionally eligible customers.
- WAPlanfinder mobile app update. After downloading this new version (v.2.1), users who are up for renewal are provided a direct link to renew their coverage. More information and links to download the app available at www.wahbexchange.org/mobile.