Outages & Maintenance
Washington Healthplanfinder will be offline for extended IRS maintenance this weekend.
- Friday 5/25 at 10:00 p.m. to Saturday 5/16 at 3:00 a.m.
- Saturday 5/26 at 4:00 p.m. to Tuesday 5/28 at 5:00 a.m.
In the meantime, download our mobile app, WAPlanfinder, to get your coverage details, view messages or upload documents. WAPlanfinder is available on Google Play and the App Store.
Washington Healthplanfinder offices and customer support will be closed Monday 5/28 in observance of Memorial Day.
If you’re having difficulty signing up for coverage through Washington Healthplanfinder, you can:
- View quick tips to fill out the application
- Call our toll-free Customer Support Center at 1-855-923-4633
- Contact a broker or navigator who can help you with your application
- Get a paper application from the Washington Health Care Authority or return to www.wahealthplanfinder.org when the system is available
Reminder: Customers can sign up for Washington Apple Health (Medicaid) year-round. Individuals and families who do not qualify for Washsington Apple Health, must have a qualifying life event to sign up for coverage. Learn more about special enrollment periods.