Outages & Maintenance
Washington Healthplanfinder is online.
Extended Weekend Maintenance
Washington Healthplanfinder will be offline this weekend for extended maintenance. We will be testing our disaster recovery system to ensure your private information will remain safe in the case of an emergency or natural disaster. Thank you for your patience.
- Friday 8/09 from 10:00 p.m. to Monday 8/12 at 3:00 a.m.
In the mean time, download our mobile app, WAPlanfinder to access your account information, download your 1095-A, view messages, upload documents and search for local in-person help. WAPlanfinder is available when Washington Healthplanfinder is offline.
If you’re having difficulty signing up for coverage through Washington Healthplanfinder, you can:
- View quick tips to fill out the application
- Call our toll-free Customer Support Center at 1-855-923-4633
- Contact a broker or navigator who can help you with your application
- Get a paper application from the Washington Health Care Authority or return to www.wahealthplanfinder.org when the system is available
Reminder: Customers can sign up for Washington Apple Health (Medicaid) year-round. Individuals and families who do not qualify for Washington Apple Health, must have a qualifying life event to sign up for coverage. Learn more about special enrollment periods.