Outages & Maintenance
Washington Healthplanfinder is offline.
Washington Healthplanfinder is online.
Washington Healthplanfinder will be offline intermittently this weekend for scheduled maintenance. Thank you for you patience.
- Friday 3/22 at 7:30 p.m. to Saturday 3/23 at 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday 3/23 at 9:00 p.m. to Sunday at 3/24 at 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday 3/24 at 10:00 p.m. to Monday 3/25 at 5:00 a.m.
In the mean time, download our mobile app, WAPlanfinder to access your account information, download your 1095-A, view messages, upload documents and search for local in-person help. WAPlanfinder is available when Washington Healthplanfinder is offline.
Washington Healthplanfinder Updates
We made some exciting updates to Washington Healthplanfinder. Take a look and see what we did.
If you’re having difficulty signing up for coverage through Washington Healthplanfinder, you can:
- View quick tips to fill out the application
- Call our toll-free Customer Support Center at 1-855-923-4633
- Contact a broker or navigator who can help you with your application
- Get a paper application from the Washington Health Care Authority or return to www.wahealthplanfinder.org when the system is available
Reminder: Customers can sign up for Washington Apple Health (Medicaid) year-round. Individuals and families who do not qualify for Washington Apple Health, must have a qualifying life event to sign up for coverage. Learn more about special enrollment periods.