Outages & Maintenance
Extended Weekend Maintenance
Washington Healthplanfinder and WAPlanfinder will be offline this weekend for extended partner and HBE maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
- Thursday 6/14 at 10:00 p.m. to Saturday 6/16 at 1:30 p.m.
- Saturday 6/16 at 10:oo p.m. to Sunday 6/17 at 3:00 a.m.
- Sunday 6/17 at 10:00 p.m. to Monday 6/18 at 5:00 a.m.
Washington Healthplanfinder Customer Support (1-855-923-4633) will be open and available to answer general questions Friday, June 15 from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.; however, they will not have access to Washington Healthplanfinder accounts due to partner and HBE system maintenance.
If you’re having difficulty signing up for coverage through Washington Healthplanfinder, you can:
- View quick tips to fill out the application
- Call our toll-free Customer Support Center at 1-855-923-4633
- Contact a broker or navigator who can help you with your application
- Get a paper application from the Washington Health Care Authority or return to www.wahealthplanfinder.org when the system is available
Reminder: Customers can sign up for Washington Apple Health (Medicaid) year-round. Individuals and families who do not qualify for Washsington Apple Health, must have a qualifying life event to sign up for coverage. Learn more about special enrollment periods.