Outages & Maintenance
Washington Healthplanfinder is offline.
Upcoming Extended Maintenance
Washington Healthplanfinder will be unavailable from Saturday, Feb. 25 at 9 p.m. until Sunday, Feb. 26 at 7 a.m. due to the following maintenance activities:
- DSHS Eligibility Services
- Federal Data Services
Regular Maintenance Schedule
Washington Healthplanfinder is unavailable from 10 p.m. to 3 a.m. everyday due to DSHS Eligibility Service maintenance.
If you’re having difficulty signing up for coverage through Washington Healthplanfinder, you can:
- View quick tips to fill out the application
- Call our toll-free Customer Support Center at 1-855-923-4633
- Contact a broker or navigator who can help you with your application
- Get a paper application from the Washington Health Care Authority or return to www.wahealthplanfinder.org when the system is available
Reminder: Customers can sign up for Washington Apple Health (Medicaid) or Washington Healthplanfinder Business year-round. Individuals and families who do not qualify for those programs, must have a qualifying life event to sign up for coverage. Learn more about special enrollment periods.