Outages & Maintenance
Washington Healthplanfinder is offline.
Washington Healthplanfinder will be offline this weekend at the following times for scheduled maintenance:
- Friday, 2/23 at 10 p.m. to Saturday, 2/24 at 3 a.m.
- Saturday, 2/24 at 10 p.m. to Sunday, 2/25 at 10 a.m.
- Sunday, 2/25 at 10 p.m. to Monday, 2/26 at 5 a.m.
In the meantime, download our mobile app, WAPlanfinder, to get your coverage details, upload documents or view important messages including tax forms and renewal info. WAPlanfinder is available on Google Play and the App Store.
If you’re having difficulty signing up for coverage through Washington Healthplanfinder, you can:
- View quick tips to fill out the application
- Call our toll-free Customer Support Center at 1-855-923-4633
- Contact a broker or navigator who can help you with your application
- Get a paper application from the Washington Health Care Authority or return to www.wahealthplanfinder.org when the system is available
Reminder: Customers can sign up for Washington Apple Health (Medicaid) or Washington Healthplanfinder Business year-round. Individuals and families who do not qualify for those programs, must have a qualifying life event to sign up for coverage. Learn more about special enrollment periods.