Outages & Maintenance
Washington Healthplanfinder is online.
Washington Healthplanfinder will be offline intermittently this weekend for scheduled maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
- Friday 11/09 at 10:00 p.m. to Saturday 11/10 at 3:00 a.m.
- Saturday 11/10 at 10:00 p.m. to Sunday 11/11 at 5:00 a.m.
- Sunday 11/11 at 10:00 p.m. to Monday at 5:00 a.m.
Provider One will be offline this weekend for a system update. During this time, medicaid plans will not be available. Any questions surrounding this downtime should be forwarded to the Health Care Authority. Thank you for your patience.
- Friday 11/09 at 6:oo p.m. to Monday at 11:59 p.m.
Washington Healthplanfinder Updates
We made some exciting updates to Washington Healthplanfinder recently! Take a look and see what we did.
If you’re having difficulty signing up for coverage through Washington Healthplanfinder, you can:
- View quick tips to fill out the application
- Call our toll-free Customer Support Center at 1-855-923-4633
- Contact a broker or navigator who can help you with your application
- Get a paper application from the Washington Health Care Authority or return to www.wahealthplanfinder.org when the system is available
Reminder: Customers can sign up for Washington Apple Health (Medicaid) year-round. Individuals and families who do not qualify for Washsington Apple Health, must have a qualifying life event to sign up for coverage. Learn more about special enrollment periods.