Outages & Maintenance
Washington Healthplanfinder will be offline intermittently this weekend for scheduled HBE and partner maintenance:
- Friday 3/16 at 10:00 p.m. to Saturday 3/17 at 3:00 a.m.
- Saturday 3/17 at 9:00 p.m. to Sunday 3/18 at 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday 3/18 at 10:00 p.m. to Monday 3/19 at 3:00 a.m.
If you’re having difficulty signing up for coverage through Washington Healthplanfinder, you can:
- View quick tips to fill out the application
- Call our toll-free Customer Support Center at 1-855-923-4633
- Contact a broker or navigator who can help you with your application
- Get a paper application from the Washington Health Care Authority or return to www.wahealthplanfinder.org when the system is available
Reminder: Customers can sign up for Washington Apple Health (Medicaid) or Washington Healthplanfinder Business year-round. Individuals and families who do not qualify for those programs, must have a qualifying life event to sign up for coverage. Learn more about special enrollment periods.