Covering Your Small Business
Small business employers can get coverage for their employees through Washington Healthplanfinder Business year-round.
You are eligible to enroll your business if:
- You’re located in Washington State or have employees based in the state.
- You’re offering coverage to all full-time employees.
- Your business has between 1 and 50 employees.
Read more about Washington Healthplanfinder Business:
What You’ll Need
Before you start the application, gather the information below for your business:
- Business Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN)
- Employer full name
- Employer date of birth
- Employer Social Security number
- Employer email address
- Business mailing address
- Business phone and fax number
You’ll also need the information below for each employee and their dependents (if applicable):
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Zip code
- Email address
- Social Security number
- Employment status (full or part-time)
- Tobacco use status
If you’re offering coverage to dependents, you’ll also need to include information about the relationship to the employee, date of birth, and tobacco use status.
Steps to Apply
- Create an account on Washington Healthplanfinder.
- Use the information you gathered to fill out the application.
- Send the link from your account to your employees. This will allow them to sign up for coverage.
You can choose the coverage start date for your employees. To do so, select your desired start date on “Your Employees” when your employee roster is complete. Your employees will have 30 days from the date you select to enroll.