Tax Preparation Resources
The IRS provides free software and forms for individuals to complete and submit their federal income tax returns.
- If your income was less than $62,000, you can use Free File, an online tax preparation software.
- If your income was more than $62,000, you can use Free File Fillable Forms, electronic versions of the paper forms.
- Filing Your Taxes
- E-File Options for Individuals
- Interactive Tax Assistant (ITA)
- Resources to Help You Prepare Your Tax Return and Resolve Tax Disputes
- The Health Care Law and Your Taxes (graphic)
- Health Care Law & Your Tax Return
- File As Soon As Possible to Maintain Eligibility for Advance Payments of the Premium Tax Credit
- Premium Tax Credit: Claiming the Credit and Reconciling Advance Credit Payments
Tax Preparation Help
If you’re looking for tax preparation help or you want to check the credentials of someone you’re working with, the IRS provides a tax professional directory. You can also search the map below for free tax preparation locations in Washington State.