Your 1095-A Statement
Customers enrolled in a Qualified Health Plan last year through Washington Healthplanfinder have received a tax document called the 1095-A: Health Insurance Marketplace Statement. Sign in to your account and view it in your message center.
Washington Apple Health (Medicaid)
How to Use the 1095-A Form
If you got a 1095-A, you must use it to complete IRS Form 8962: Premium Tax Credit. If you don’t file your taxes correctly and on time, you may not be eligible to get tax credits in future years.
You’ll use Form 8962 to:
- Figure out the amount of tax credit you’re eligible for, and
- Reconcile any tax credits you may have used to lower your monthly premium
Your 1095-A has three parts:
- Part I – Information about you, your family, and your coverage start and end dates.
- Part II – Information about each household member also covered under the same plan.
- Part III – Information for every month of the year for three items:
- The monthly premium amount
- The premium amount of the second-lowest cost Silver plan available in your area (this is used to calculate your tax credit)
- The tax credit amount