Washington Healthplanfinder is currently offering a special enrollment period. This special enrollment is for those who are currently uninsured, seeking coverage, or directly enrolled in health insurance, such as short-term limited duration plans or COBRA as well as those with non-insurance coverage through health sharing ministries. Current Washington Healthplanfinder enrollees will not be eligible for this special enrollment. It is also open for those who experience qualifying life events, like marriage, birth, or a move within the state.
Need help getting covered? Our statewide enrollment assisters can help. There are over 900 navigators located in your community at clinics and community support organizations and over 1600 state-certified brokers that can provide plan recommendations.
Our application specialists are also available at the Customer Support Center (1-855-923-4633; TTY: 1-855-627-9604) to help you get covered and can provide assistance in over 200 languages.
One in four Washingtonians get health and dental coverage through the Washington Healthplanfinder at wahealthplanfinder.org or the mobile app, WAPlanfinder.
Below are answers to frequently asked questions during the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic:
Reporting Unemployment Income
Seeking COVID19 Related Care
Sign up for Coverage through Washington Healthplanfinder
Additional information and resources:
- Lost Job-Health Coverage
- COVID-19 Consumer Support Available (PDF)
- Loss of Employer-Sponsored Health Coverage (PDF)
- Step by Step Guide: How to Report a Change (PDF)
- How to Change Premium Tax Credit Amount (PDF)
- Special Enrollment Period Checklist (PDF)
- Partner Toolkit
- Reporting Unemployment Income
Need more help? Also see:
- COVID-19 Health Education in 26 languages for Washingtonians
- Washington State Coronavirus information
- United States Coronavirus information
- US Centers of Disease Control
- IRS Questions and Answers about the Second Economic Impact Payment
- Office of Insurance Commissioner
- Washington State Department of Health (DOH)
Washington State (COVID-19) hotline: 1-800-525-0127
- Health Care Authority COVID-19 information (view under Washington Apple Health clients)