Washington Healthplanfinder Status Center
August 22, 2014
Washington Healthplanfinder is online.
Planned System Maintenance
Visitors to wahealthplanfinder.org will see a message that Healthplanfinder is closed for maintenance during the following time:
Friday, August 22 at 10 p.m. to Saturday, August 23 at 2 a.m., Saturday, August 23 at 8 p.m. to Sunday, August 24 at 5 a.m., and Sunday, August 24 at 8:30 p.m. to Monday, August 25 at 4 a.m. due to federal data services HUB - SSA verification maintenance and DSHS/Eligibility Services weekly maintenance
If you are having difficulty enrolling in health coverage through Washington Healthplanfinder, you may:
- Check out the Healthplanfinder Quick Tips page.
- Check out the Contact Us page.
- Call our toll-free Customer Support Center at 1-855-923-4633, Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Contact a Navigator/In-Person Assister or insurance broker who can help you fill out a paper application. You can view our community organizations by clicking here.
*As a reminder, effective October 1, 2013, children, pregnant women and family Medicaid applications are processed through Washington Healthplanfinder. If you are unable to complete an application through Washington Healthplanfinder, you can access a paper application through the Health Care Authority website or return to www.wahealthplanfinder.org when the system is available.
Invoice and Financial Issues
- Financial and Invoice Issues - August, 2014
- September Invoice FAQs - August, 2014
- Press Statement - May, 2014
Enrollment in a Qualified Health Plan after April 1, 2014 (Outside Open Enrollment)