Washington Healthplanfinder Status Center
March 6, 2014
Washington Healthplanfinder is online.
Planned System Maintenance
Visitors to wahealthplanfinder.org will see a message that Healthplanfinder is closed for maintenance during the following time:
- Thursday, March 6 at 10 p.m. to Friday, March 7 at 2 a.m. due to federal data services maintenance
If you are having difficulty enrolling in health coverage through Washington Healthplanfinder, you may:
- Check out the Healthplanfinder Quick Tips page.
- Call our toll-free Customer Support Center at 1-855-923-4633, Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Contact a Navigator/In-Person Assister or insurance broker who can help you fill out a paper application. You can view our community organizations by clicking here.
*As a reminder, effective October 1, 2013, children, pregnant women and family Medicaid applications are processed through Washington Healthplanfinder. If you are unable to complete an application through Washington Healthplanfinder, you can access a paper application through the Health Care Authority website or return to www.wahealthplanfinder.org when the system is available.
March 4, 2014
The technical issue of missing electronic payment options experienced by some customers on Monday, March 3 has been resolved. The resolution means customers making a payment on wahealthplafinder.org are provided the full list of electronic payment options including credit card (MasterCard, Discover or Visa), debit cards or e-check.
More information is available at our Notice of Recent Maintenance page.
We appreciate your patience as we worked to resolve this issue.
Dec. 20, 2013
Guidance for Consumers Seeking Jan. 1, 2014 Coverage
- Press Release - Jan. 1 retroactive enrollment option
- Press Release - Dec. 23 enrollment deadline
- FAQs - Jan. 1, 2014 retroactive coverage option
- FAQs - Jan. 1, 2014 retroactive coverage follow-up
Nov. 12, 2013
Washington Healthplanfinder Tax Credit Calculations