Outages & Maintenance
Washington Healthplanfinder is currently online.
Washington Healthplanfinder will be unavailable for federal data services, DSHS eligibility service maintenance, Washington Healthplanfinder maintenance, Social Security Administration maintenance and Department of Homeland Security Maintenance during the following days and times:
- Saturday, Feb. 13 at 8 pm until Monday, Feb 15 at 2 p.m.
Washington Healthplanfinder will be unavailable for federal data services during the following days and times:
- Monday, Feb. 15 at 10 p.m. until Tuesday, Feb. 16 at 2 a.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 16 at 10 p.m. until Wednesday, Feb. 17 at 2 a.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 17 at 10 p.m. until Thursday, Feb. 18 at 2 a.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 18 at 10 p.m. until Friday, Feb. 19 at 2 a.m.
In observance of President’s Day, the customer support center and WAHBE offices will be closed Monday, Feb. 15.
Our Customer Support Center (1-855-WAFINDER) is open from 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday through mid-February.
If you’re having difficulty enrolling in health coverage through Washington Healthplanfinder, you may:
- View our Application Quick Tips
- Call our toll-free Customer Support Center at 1-855-923-4633
- Contact a broker or navigator who can help you with your application. Learn more about our Customer Support Network.
- Get a paper application from the Washington Health Care Authority or return to wahealthplanfinder.org when the system is available.
Reminders: Enrollment in Washington Healthplanfinder Business and Washington Apple Health (Medicaid) is year-round. Individuals and families who do not qualify for those programs, after Jan. 31 and before the next open enrollment, require a qualifying life event to get a special enrollment for a Qualified Health Plan.