Outages & Maintenance
Washington Healthplanfinder is currently online.
Washington Healthplanfinder will be unavailable for federal data services and DSHS eligibility service maintenance during the following days and times:
- Monday, Nov. 30 at 10 p.m. until Tuesday, Dec. 1 at 2 a.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 1 at 5 a.m. until 11 a.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 1 at 10 p.m. until Wednesday, Dec. 2 at 2 a.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 2 at 10 p.m. until Thursday, Dec. 3 at 2 a.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 3 at 10 p.m. until Friday, Dec. 4 at 2 a.m.
- Friday Dec. 4 at 10 p.m. until Saturday, Dec. 5 at 2 a.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 5 at 10 p.m. until Sunday, Dec. 6 at 2 a.m.
Our Customer Support Center (1-855-WAFINDER) is open from 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday for Open Enrollment.
If you’re having difficulty enrolling in health coverage through Washington Healthplanfinder, you may:
- Check out the Application Quick Tips page.
- Check out the Contact Us page.
- Call our toll-free Customer Support Center at 1-855-923-4633, 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday – Friday
- Contact a broker or navigator who can help you with your application. Learn more about our customer support network.
*As a reminder, children, pregnant women and family Washington Apple Health applications are processed through Washington Healthplanfinder. If you’re unable to complete an application through Washington Healthplanfinder, you can get a paper application through the Health Care Authority website or return to wahealthplanfinder.org when the system is available.