Outages & Maintenance
Washington Healthplanfinder is currently online.
Washington Healthplanfinder will be unavailable for federal data services and DSHS eligibility service maintenance during the following days and times:
- Monday, Feb. 8 at 10 p.m. until Tuesday, Feb. 9 at 2 a.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 9 at 10 p.m. until Wednesday, Feb. 10 at 2 a.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 10 at 10 p.m. until Thursday, Feb. 11 at 2 a.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 11 at 10 p.m. until Friday, Feb. 12 at 2 a.m.
- Friday, Feb. 12 at 10 p.m until Saturday, Feb. 13 at 2 a.m.
Our Customer Support Center (1-855-WAFINDER) is open from 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday through mid-February.
If you’re having difficulty enrolling in health coverage through Washington Healthplanfinder, you may:
- View our Application Quick Tips
- Call our toll-free Customer Support Center at 1-855-923-4633
- Contact a broker or navigator who can help you with your application. Learn more about our Customer Support Network.
- Get a paper application from the Washington Health Care Authority or return to wahealthplanfinder.org when the system is available.
Reminders: Enrollment in Washington Healthplanfinder Business and Washington Apple Health (Medicaid) is year-round. Individuals and families who do not qualify for those programs, after Jan. 31 and before the next open enrollment, require a qualifying life event to get a special enrollment for a Qualified Health Plan.