Outages & Maintenance
Washington Healthplanfinder is online with the exception of planned maintenance listed below.
Planned Weekend Maintenance
Washington Healthplanfinder will be unavailable for federal data services and DSHS eligibility service maintenance during the following times:
- Friday, Oct. 9 at 10 p.m. until Saturday, Oct. 10 at 2 a.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 10 at 8:30 p.m. until Monday, Oct. 12 at 6 a.m.
Due to planned Provider One maintenance on Saturday, Oct. 10, Washington Apple Health customers may experience error messages when applying for the first time, renewing or changing Washington Apple Health Managed Care Plans. We encourage Washington Apple Health customers to visit wahealthplanfinder.org after the Provider One maintenance is complete, on Monday, Oct. 12.
The Customer Support Center (1-855-WAFINDER) is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
If you’re having difficulty enrolling in health coverage through Washington Healthplanfinder, you may:
- Check out the Application Quick Tips page.
- Check out the Contact Us page.
- Call our toll-free Customer Support Center at 1-855-923-4633, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday – Friday
- Contact a broker or navigator who can help you with your application. Learn more about our customer support network.
*As a reminder, children, pregnant women and family Washington Apple Health applications are processed through Washington Healthplanfinder. If you’re unable to complete an application through Washington Healthplanfinder, you can get a paper application through the Health Care Authority website or return to wahealthplanfinder.org when the system is available.