Outages & Maintenance
Washington Healthplanfinder is online.
Washington Healthplanfinder will be unavailable for federal data services and DSHS eligibility service maintenance during the following times:
- Wednesday, Oct. 7 at 10 p.m. until Thursday, Oct. 8 at 2 a.m.
Weekend Maintenance – Advance Notice
Washington Healthplanfinder will be unavailable for federal data services, DSHS eligibility service, and Washington Healthplanfinder maintenance during the following times:
- Saturday, Oct. 10 at 8:30 p.m. until Monday, Oct. 12 at 6 a.m.
The Customer Support Center (1-855-WAFINDER) is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
If you’re having difficulty enrolling in health coverage through Washington Healthplanfinder, you may:
- Check out the Application Quick Tips page.
- Check out the Contact Us page.
- Call our toll-free Customer Support Center at 1-855-923-4633, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday – Friday
- Contact a broker or navigator who can help you with your application. Learn more about our customer support network.
*As a reminder, children, pregnant women and family Washington Apple Health applications are processed through Washington Healthplanfinder. If you’re unable to complete an application through Washington Healthplanfinder, you can get a paper application through the Health Care Authority website or return to wahealthplanfinder.org when the system is available.