Outages & Maintenance
Washington Healthplanfinder is currently online and will be under planned maintenance during the following days and times:
Washington Healthplanfinder will be unavailable for federal data services and DSHS eligibility service maintenance during the following times:
- Sunday, Nov. 29 at 8:30 p.m. until Monday, Nov. 30 at 5 a.m.
The Washington Healthplanfinder Customer Support Center will be closed in observance of Thanksgiving. The support center will resume normal business hours on Monday, November 30th from 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Washington Healthplanfinder customer support center will be unavailable during the following times:
- Thursday, Nov. 26 at 7:30 a.m. until Monday, Nov. 30 at 7:30 a.m.
Our Customer Support Center (1-855-WAFINDER) is open from 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday for Open Enrollment.
If you’re having difficulty enrolling in health coverage through Washington Healthplanfinder, you may:
- Check out the Application Quick Tips page.
- Check out the Contact Us page.
- Call our toll-free Customer Support Center at 1-855-923-4633, 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday – Friday
- Contact a broker or navigator who can help you with your application. Learn more about our customer support network.
*As a reminder, children, pregnant women and family Washington Apple Health applications are processed through Washington Healthplanfinder. If you’re unable to complete an application through Washington Healthplanfinder, you can get a paper application through the Health Care Authority website or return to wahealthplanfinder.org when the system is available.