Outages & Maintenance
Washington Healthplanfinder is online.
Washington Healthplanfinder will be unavailable due to Federal Data Services maintenance and DSHS Eligibility Services maintenance during the following days and times:
- Thursday, October 27 at 10 p.m. until Friday, October 28 at 2 a.m.
- Friday, October 28 at 10 p.m. until Saturday, October 29 at 2 a.m.
- Saturday, October 29 at 4 p.m. until Sunday, October 30 at 8 a.m.
- Sunday, October 30 at 8:30 p.m. until Monday, October 31 at 5 a.m.
If you’re having difficulty enrolling in health coverage through Washington Healthplanfinder, you can:
- View quick tips to fill out the application.
- Call our toll-free Customer Support Center at 1-855-923-4633.
- Contact a broker or navigator who can help you with your application.
- Get a paper application from the Washington Health Care Authority or return to www.wahealthplanfinder.org when the system is available.
Reminder: Customers can sign up for Washington Apple Health (Medicaid) or Washington Healthplanfinder Business year-round. Individuals and families who do not qualify for those programs, must have a qualifying life event to sign up for coverage. Learn more about special enrollment periods.