Small business owners know the value of health insurance, and good benefits can help recruit and retain employees. But finding affordable coverage can be tough. That’s why Washington Healthplanfinder Business offers small businesses quality health plans for employees, added convenience and cost savings.
Washington Healthplanfinder Business is currently offered in Clark and Cowlitz counties. Beginning Oct. 17, 2014, Washington Healthplanfinder Business will be offered statewide.
Washington Healthplanfinder Business can help your small business by:
- Simplifying choices: Washington Healthplanfinder Business provides side-by-side comparisons of state-certified health plans, including their benefits, premiums and quality. All plans will cover essential health benefits such as visits to the doctor and emergency room, prescriptions, and preventative care. In addition, plans will be offered in four "metal tiers” based on the costs covered.
- Expanding employee options: You can offer employees a variety of health plans, and your employees can choose the plan that fit their needs and their budget.
- Preserving employer control: Washington Healthplanfinder Business gives you the freedom to determine your own level of contribution toward your employees’ coverage and make a single monthly payment rather than payments to multiple plans. Consolidated billing will also be available so you can provide workers a choice without the hassle of contracting with multiple insurers.
- Lowering your costs: You can save your business money by spreading insurers’ administrative costs across more employers. In addition, Washington Healthplanfinder Business provides exclusive access to a 35% tax credit for health premiums – a benefit that increases to 50% in 2014.
- Providing personal support: Washington Healthplanfinder Business provides personalized support to answer your questions and help you choose the best coverage for you and your employees. You can also still work with your broker to find plans and enroll through the website.
Small Business Support
Washington Healthplanfinder Customer Support Center: 1-855-WAFINDER (1-855-923-4633) Monday - Friday 7:30am - 8:00pm
Washington Healthplanfinder Business Support: 1-855-256-9598
- Option# 1 for Account Lockouts
- Option# 2 for Broker and Small Business Support Monday - Friday 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Please include the business name, business owner first and last name, application ID number, and a brief synopsis of the assistance needed.
Broker/Small Business Representatives
Scott Hacker – South Center (Tukwila) north to the Canadian border: email@example.com
Michael Jackling – South Center (Tukwila) south to the Oregon border: firstname.lastname@example.org